[geeks] Solaris 10 x86 and snmpd

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Apr 17 19:14:50 CDT 2009

Folks,
I have my storage box up and running with LSI SAS controllers and
Solaris 10 (two 80GB drives mirrored boot, 12 300GB drives RAIDZ2), but
I have a quirk:  snmpdx is running, but refuses to answer queries even
from localhost.

Has anyone else experienced any oddities or problems getting SNMP
working on Solaris 10 x86?

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.