[geeks] Continuing Adult Education

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Tue Apr 14 13:50:08 CDT 2009

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:09:10 -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> Another place that is reasonable, depending on the exchange rate, is
> the University of London. http://www.londonexternal.ac.uk/ ...
> University of London degree. I was thinking about a Masters in

I'm always surprised whenever I learn (yet again) about the University
of London as the constituent institutes are rather better known. Most
places in the UK will offer some level of distance learning; exceptions
will be either the really big names (such as LSE) or places that are a
little small and behind the curve.

It's always worth checking out the Open University
(http://www.open.ac.uk/) who have been in the distance learning game
since 1970 and have never done anything else. I have fond memories of
coming home from the pub and watching OU TV on BBC2 :)

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from