[geeks] Continuing Adult Education

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:21:01 CDT 2009

> Have you looked into local colleges?  I take classes at Purdue North
> Central, somewhat near me, and while some of my classes are a typical
> classroom format, there are also online courses, and mixed format
> classes that have regular short class meetings (1-2 hours, one night a
> week).

Yes I have actually. The classes available are highly CS oriented,
aren't fully online, or extremely expensive as University of Phoenix
seems to set the prices here.

Thanks for some of the other suggestions though, I'll be checking them out.

--
Rick Hamell
http://RickHamell.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]