[geeks] [rant] New rebate "checks"

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 11:15:07 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:03:33PM -0400, hike wrote:
>
> > My employer hands out WalMart cards and they work very well.  WalMart
> > doesn't care if there is one use or multiple, the cashiers smile and say,
> > "Thank you for shopping at WalMart!"
>

> How useful are walmart cards though if you don't shop at walmart?

Very useful!

Of course, we live in an area that has many WalMarts and Sam's Clubs.  If
you live in an area without WalMarts and your employer gives you a WalMart
card, then you know you have a crummy employer and have a good indication
that you need another employer--a good diagnositc tool!  (As well as an ice
scraper in the southern states!  A door opener, etc.)