[geeks] [mutter] LJ4M+

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Sat Apr 4 23:47:56 CDT 2009

Phil, even though they look ok, blow each one out with a blowgun, if you
don't already know about www.printerworks.com, they have a breakdown of
each model, makes it easy to ensure you don't miss a flippy lever or
two. Every phantom jam I've ever had eventually turned out to be a dusty
optoisolator. Finding which damn one is the hard part.

erie