[geeks] Interesting sale on 1.5TB Seagate SATA drives

ch fu3.org at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 17:00:55 CST 2008

2008/11/28 Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>

> Tigersirect is selling 1.5TB Seagate SATA HDs for $119, with cheap S/H for smaller Qty (I ordered 6x with no sales tax and $13 shipping).

Wondering if this could be because those 1,5TB Seagates have been a
'troublesome line' of drives, correct me if I'm wrong; I really don't
know; it's just there were some line recently that produced some
scenarios of unwanted incidents.

That could be another line of drives altogether though, and hopefully
you'll experience no problems with the six of them.

Fingers crossed :)