[geeks] Bluetooth mp3 players

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Fri Nov 21 17:33:30 CST 2008

I recently purchased a pair Bluetooth headphones (MotoRkr S9-HD) and
love them. Now I find that I'd like to be able to take my mp3 player
with me so I'm not stuck at my desk.

Requirements:

Not an iPod or anything that requires a special software
to work. I love my Sandisk player because everything is stored as mp3s
and I can use any player I want.

Solid State/Flash based. I drop stuff all the time, so, a hard drive
based player is pretty much out. I don't have a huge music collection,
so, I'm okay with not having a huge amount of storage space.

Expandable. I'd like to be able to pop in a micro-sd card or something
similar to expand it.

Simple interface. Doesn't need to be fancy. My current player has 5
buttons and a wheel for scrolling. It's perfect.

I'd like to spend no more than say $150 on this player.

Suggestions?

jeff

--
It's not working because:  The ATM board has run out of 10 pound notes. We are having a whip round to refill it, care to contribute $