[geeks] V490 falling into interactive mode on jumpstart

Nadine Miller velociraptor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 01:39:22 CST 2008

I have 3 V490s, two are identical, one is a slightly older system.
The two "younger" ones jumpstart fine, but the older one falls into
interactive mode after booting off the network.  All three are using
the same profile, begin, and end scripts.  All three have the same
hardware configs (grossly--there maybe revision differences due to the
age difference).

I thought perhaps it was due to the "older" one having OBP 4.18.8, so
I upgraded it to the last rev, 4.18.11--which is what the other two
are running, but this didn't change the behavior.

Anyone seen this behavior before and/or know of a solution?  My google
fu is coming up short.

Thanks--
=Nadine=