[geeks] The Andromeda Strain

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 12:29:49 CDT 2008

On May 29, 2008, at 6:56 AM, Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
wrote:

> Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> I apologize, but I have to ask - got any thoughts on Michael Moore?
>> (of Farenhight 9/11, Bowling for Columbine, Sicko, and Canadian
>> Bacon ;^)
>
> For Moore, I think we have to add a new word to the language:
> "Ficumentary."  ;)

No, fiction is fine, but when it looks true, too many people think it
is true.

I loved his argument in Farenheit 9/11 - no one should have to send
their children to fight in the Gulf, but politicians who didn't where
bad... He never spoke to the number of congressmen and senators that
didn't have children that were old enough to fight (or too old).

Lionel