[geeks] Sources for a WIC-1DSU-T1 (V1)?

mp mparson at bl.org
Wed May 28 10:20:22 CDT 2008

On Wed, 28 May 2008, Chad McAuley wrote:

> Anyone know where I can pick up a (genuine, obviously) WIC-1DSU-T1
> interface card from?  We need another one here at $work for a new P2P
> link we're setting up and if we get it through AT&T we'll have to get
> one of the V2 cards.  Between the card itself and some other upgrades
> that will need to be done to our 2650XM to support the V2 card we're
> looking at a total cost of like $3000.  Management wants us to see
> if we can get get one of the V1 cards so we don't have to pay for
> the extra upgrades to the router.  Any recommendations for reputable
> vendors/ebay sellers would be appreciated.  Thanks.

The last time I needed that sort of thing, I bought from teksavers.com.
They are local to Austin, TX, but they'll sell to anyone on the
internet.  They sell used Cisco gear and support what they sell.  Their
prices are set based on what they see on E-bay, but last time I checked,
did not actually sell on on E-Bay.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org