[geeks] grudging praise for a Micosoft product

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Wed May 28 04:37:00 CDT 2008

On 27/05/2008, at 23:31, Lionel Peterson wrote:

>>> http://www.notestation.com/smk-88.htm

> Yes, me too! I don't need a compact keyboard, and would love to find
> a nice
> mechanical USB Apple keyboard. If the only thing "compact" means in
> this
> context is that it has no numeric key pad (in all other ways it is
> "full
> size"), this might suit my needs...

That's pretty much all it means.  It even has Mac-specific keys like
volume/mute and eject, and an Fn key for the alternate function key
functions of Apple laptops.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/netanya/2530872154/

I'm thinking of having hebrew engraved on it, because the letters on
the stickers keep wearing off (you can see the latest ones in that
picture, in gold, and see the missing ones).

--sambo