[geeks] now Health Care

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri May 23 22:14:30 CDT 2008

>From: Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com>
>Date: 2008/05/23 Fri PM 02:03:28 EDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] now Health Care

<snip>

>This is why i don't smoke regularly, and don't smoke in the house.  Last
>year, i accidentally left my ashtray in the garage after smoking instead
>of dumping and cleaning it out.  The smell in there the next morning was
>AWFUL.

A few years ago, a friend and I flew into Denver, rented an Excursion, and drove across Colorado to Durango (the opposite corner of the state from Denver). Along the way, we each smoked a fine cigar, and when we arrived in Durango, the valet took the truck and parked it in a field, where it sat for 5 days.

When we got back in the truck, we suddenly remembered we left the cigar butts in the ash tray.

Yuck. We drove with the windows open for the next few hours, trying to get the stink out of the truck...

Lionel