[geeks] DVD burner suggestions

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Fri May 23 11:31:28 CDT 2008

I'm replacing an ailing LDW-811S, it sees CDR's, just fine, but insists
there's no media installed with a DVD-R or +R, I've tried a few
different brands and it acts the same regardless. While a Plextor or
similar would be my first choice, the finance committee has nixed
spending more than $100, so inexpensive is good.

erie