[geeks] nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu May 22 21:38:18 CDT 2008

On May 22, 2008, at 16:47 , Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> der Mouse wrote:
>>> Both require money so they both have that limit.
>> They do?  The Canadian one doesn't - at least not in my experience.
>
> Of course the Canadian system requires money.  It's just that the
> patient isn't the one paying.

The citizens of Canada don't pay taxes?

The only difference is which hand is in your wallet.  You still pay
for it, and from what I've seen, pay about the same.

Socialized medicine is big business for medical companies around the
world.

If you look at the US companies based in Puerto Rico (to avoid certain
annoying regulations present in the 50 states), they sell a lot of
their wares to UK, Europe, and Canada.

Corporations lobby heavily in nearly every country on Earth, though
both official and unofficial ways, to influence those systems to
increase their profits, just like they do insurance regulations in
free market areas.

Maybe that's what needs to be fixed, but that's a hard one.

Corporations run a lot of the government around the world.