[geeks] nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro

Thu May 22 14:02:37 CDT 2008

> And don't get me started on the parasitic nature of Canada and India,
> at the least, in relation to drug patents.

How about the parasitic nature of someone who thinks that a patent in
country A should have anything at all to do with what is done in
country B?  ("Parasitic" may be a little strong here, but not much.)

You want patent protection outside the USA's borders?  File patents
outside the USA's bortders!  Do you care about their patents?  No?
Then why should they care about yours?

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca