[geeks] now Health Care

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Thu May 22 07:38:21 CDT 2008

Phil Stracchino wrote:

> I can scarcely believe the stupidity and arrogance of Hillary's
> so-called plan.  "If we find people who don't have insurance because
> they're struggling financially and have to choose between buying food or
> health insurance, we'll just take their money and make the decision for
> them."  Yeah, that sounds like a REAL winner.  Hey, Hillary, why don't
> you just pass a law making it illegal to get sick?  That should solve
> the problem, right...?

On her original (failed) 1994 health care plan, there is her quote about
small businesses and the effect of the plan on them:

"I canbt worry about every under capitalized businessb

Also somewhat related:

"The tax cuts may have helped you. Webre saying that for America to get
back on track, webre going to have to cut that short and not give that
to you. We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the
common good."

--Patrick