[geeks] nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed May 21 19:45:55 CDT 2008

On May 21, 2008, at 16:16 , Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> I've been using Sun Rays in those situations.  Great little terminals.

Yep... if your software runs on them.

Any more though, I've gotten used to the tools on my desktop, and find
it hard to do without them, mainly because it is easier to stick with
one set of tools.

However, I still find I like to sit with a vanilla glass tty and bang
out words sometimes.

It's ironic that one of the most popular Mac apps is a program called
Writeroom that darkens your enter display and shows nothing but text,
designed for distraction free writing.