[geeks] nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed May 21 12:14:55 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 11:50:41AM -0400, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>> To be utterly honest I found the GeForce 7300 GT to be fairly adequate for
>> most stuff in OS X,
> It was OK except for a few things.  I found it got bogged down with a lot
> of windows and a lot of system load, while the 8800 doesn't even notice.

Am I weird that the onboard GMA950 graphics in the Mini are fine for
everything *I* do?  It's most all "2D" (web, terminal windows, and so
forth) though.  Anything requiring hardcore 3D is games, and I have a
Windows box for that.

I'm a heavy Spaces user but it works just fine..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas