[geeks] VoIP endpoint service?

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Sat May 17 14:47:02 CDT 2008

On 17/05/2008, at 00:36, Alois Hammer wrote:

> I'm looking for VoIP service that I can hook up to a running Asterisk
> install on my router.

I don't usually plug commercial services on mailing lists, but I hope
Mr. Bill won't mind since you asked...

My company offers raw VoIP.  You can register your asterisk box to
ours, and we'll route your calls.  Obviously there's a little more to
it than that if you want to port your existing number, etc, but the
first step is to decide we're the company for you.

No raw VoIP mentioned here because it's not a regular consumer
offering, but this is us:
http://olehphone.com

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

--sambo