[geeks] PayPal alternative offering $25 free cash

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 07:23:19 CDT 2008

The company gets first refusal, but the third-party buyer sets the
price. It may very well be that ebay over-paid to such a level that CL
choose not to match it...

CL has to meet the offer or let the sale go through - failure to do so
calls into question the real ownership of the shares/company. (as I
understand it, btianal)[0]

Ken

[0] But Thankfully I Am Not A Lawyer ;^)