[geeks] PayPal alternative offering $25 free cash

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed May 14 08:50:26 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 07:54:50AM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> And better still (for me), if you get there by going to this post:
> http://unixronin.livejournal.com/550008.html
> and clicking the signup button you'll find there, they'll give me a $10
> referral bonus.

So are you going to give *me* a cut of that, since you're using this
mailing list to publicize a referral program that makes you money? 8-)

(warning: if I see anyone post one of those "GET A FREE IPOD" type scams on
 here, they're going to be unsubbed as fast as I can type...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas