[geeks] Let's see, that's how many dual socket, quad core machines...

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Fri May 2 09:33:18 CDT 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:
>  I believe that would be 812 dell dual socket quad core systems.
>
>  It would have been nice to see some mention of interconnects used and
>  system topology, as well as what is being done for file storage, and
>  scheduling.

Inside Indiana Business isn't a tech rag :D ... they're known more for..

1) Pimping Purdue, IU and Rose Hullman has the "only true way" to
provide a high-tech workforce
2) Complaining that Indiana relies too much on manufacturing and not
enough on high tech
3) Scott Jones (founder of Cha Cha) walks on water