[geeks] A few interesting products...

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 04:11:49 CDT 2008

On 21 Jun 2008, at 09:21, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

> Nah.  Too new, too reliable.
>
> However, if you get tired of that ratty old Velocette Venom, or that
> tacky
> Manx Norton, give me a holler.
>
> -Shel
>
> PS.  Most of the motos you hear (or see) here (southern France) are
> either
> virtually inaudible BMWs or shrieking Japanese crotch rockets.
> However,
> from time to time, someone comes by here on some thumper that sounds
> pretty
> racy.  I haven't seen it, just heard it.

I'd have thought you'd have got a few Ducati and a Aprilia RSVs down
that way on, it's good biking country for sports bikes I hear. I agree
the twins and singles do sound a lot nicer than the 4s. If the
weathers good and I see a nice 2-cyinder sports bike coming the other
way on the road (it's usually a Duke or an RSV here) I wind the window
down as it goes past :) Lovely noise.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: