[geeks] Firefox regression...

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:03:34 CDT 2008

I installed FF3 on a couple of Linux boxes, and based on that
experience, I'll be holding on to FF2 on my 'doze box.  I mostly use
Camino on OS X, with a little Safari thrown in for good measure.  I
only use FF on OS X when I absolutely have to due to "your browser is
not compatible" b.s or web testing when I'm working on CSS and such.

I've also removed all extensions to FF except for Adblock+ and
Filterset G on 'doze.  I keep a couple of more web debugging
extensions in FF on OS X for testing (turned off unless needed).

I've tried Opera on Linux, and I just don't like it.

=Nadine=