[geeks] DVD install of MacOS 10.5.3 or 10.5.4

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Jul 29 13:28:21 CDT 2008

On Jul 29, 2008, at 00:43 , Mark wrote:

> Also I forgot to mention the previous 2 times all new Hardware ships
> with the latest version of OS X required for that hardware, so many
> new machines probably ship with later versions also, so they all
> have updated DVDs too.

Yes, but I don't want to buy a new machine to update my DVD...

I want to go to the Apple Store or online and, as an existing faithful
customer, get an updated install disk.

Failing that, instructions for making my own.

As far as piracy goes: everyone that wants a free copy of MacOS
already gets one, so I don't see that as a valid argument.

The irony is that before long the pirates will have full 10.5.4
install media before legitimate customer can get it.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com