[geeks] DVD install of MacOS 10.5.3 or 10.5.4

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 01:32:54 CDT 2008

On 27 Jul 2008, at 01:31, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 01:33:30PM -0400, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>> Does anyone know if you can find an install DVD of MacOS 10.5.3 or
>> 10.5.4?
>> I am thinking of re-installing my Mac system, and I really don't
>> want to
>> have to start with 10.5.0 and go through the updates.
>> I can't find anything on Apple's websites so far, and only hints or
>> dead
>> ends on search engines.
>
> There's only 10.5.0 available on DVD right now, but you only have one
> update to apply to go to 10.5.4.  You don't have to go through .1
> through
> .3 first.

Yar, here speaks the voice of a master ;)

Go to:

http://www.apple.com/support

and type '10.5.4 combo' into the search engine.

I've started burning the 'Combo' updates to CD every time I download
them (mostly because they are so big I don't want to keep them on the
Mac!), and keeping them in the sleeve with my Leopard DVD.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://markbenson.org/blog>