[geeks] Titles

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jul 17 13:11:06 CDT 2008

" From: "James Fogg" <James at jdfogg.com>
"
" Lately, even the mosquitoes have left me alone. I don't think they like
" the odor of my boots on a hot still summer day. I could package it as a
" mosquito repellent, but I suspect my target market is small (limited as
" it were to those with malfunctioning olfactory senses and no friends or
" family).

reminds me of the old maine hunting/camping trick of eating a clove of
garlic a day, said to keep all manner of biting insects away.  of
course, it's only tolerable if everyone in your group eats a clove a
day...