[geeks] Titles

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Jul 17 05:34:39 CDT 2008

James Fogg wrote:
>> It would be cool if everyone referred to everyone else as:
>>
>> "Your serene imperial majestic highness"
>>
>> That would rock.  A little pretentious?  Maybe.
>>
>> Peace...  Sridhar
>

> I would be "your most excellent shoveler of manure, whisperer of horses
> and herder of goats". It's pretentious, yet smelly.

I like the [some title generator or other]'s 'Brother Railgun of
Reason', myself.  ;)

Hmm ...   should have a list of stuff it generated saved somewhere ...

here we go:

Horseradish Thanatos Tekiahyn the Just, Brother Railgun of Reason, Pasha
of The Right Side of Atomic Fusion, Representative of Invincible Sand
Castles, Marquis of Wee Ceramic Kittens, Sheriff of Random Acts of
Violence, F|hrer of The Meritorious Order of Seal Clubbing, Colonel of
The Ministry of Karaoke Bars, Pope of Cannibalistic Rituals to the Glory
of Naked Chick Magazines, Director of Satanic Altars of Bone, Dragon of
The Left Side of Poon Appreciation, Knight of The National Association
for the Advancement of Procrastination, Bondman of Christopher Walken,
Czar of Quantum Mechanics, Umpire of The Choctaw Nation.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.