[geeks] Titles

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Wed Jul 16 23:21:36 CDT 2008

Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Lionel Peterson wrote:
>

>> NJ is THE armpit, he was simply referring to his state as AN armpit...
>>
> Well, if we are making bodily analogies, then if the USA is a body,
> there can be TWO armpits...
Assuming that Maine is one arm, i guess Alaska would be the other, which
means the second armpit is outsourced to Canada.  That or it's Redmond,
Washington.

Take this a little further, and Texas and Florida look like legs, so
depending on weather you assume the USA is male or female, either
Louisiana or Mississippi must be the crotch of the United States.  We
might be able to assume that it's male and has two ex girlfriends named
Katrina and Rita, each of which kicked it in the crotch when they found
out it was cheating...

I should go to sleep before (this/I) get(s) any stupider.

    -Dan Sikorski