[geeks] Titles

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Wed Jul 16 21:07:36 CDT 2008

> It would be cool if everyone referred to everyone else as:
>
> "Your serene imperial majestic highness"
>
> That would rock.  A little pretentious?  Maybe.
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

I would be "your most excellent shoveler of manure, whisperer of horses
and herder of goats". It's pretentious, yet smelly.

Lately, even the mosquitoes have left me alone. I don't think they like
the odor of my boots on a hot still summer day. I could package it as a
mosquito repellent, but I suspect my target market is small (limited as
it were to those with malfunctioning olfactory senses and no friends or
family).