[geeks] 1U for sale

John Francini francini at mac.com
Tue Jul 1 20:50:48 CDT 2008

er, um, Intel Pro 1000MT dual-ports are $161.99 in retail packaging.
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=Intel+Pro+1000+MT&x=0&y=0

Even so, for $400 it does look like a sweet package price on a 1U
server -- especially if coupled with some iSCSI storage.

John