[geeks] LSI 53c1010 and OSX (and Power Outage)

kevin at pipeline.com kevin at pipeline.com
Tue Feb 26 12:58:33 CST 2008

Anyone here know if the LSI 53c1010 based cards are supported under OSX (more specifically, v10.5).  If not, can anyone recommend a cheap SCSI card that IS supported under 10.5?

Just last week we switched my mother's G4 tower from 320SCSI to SATA and then promptly sold the ATTO card on eBay.  About a week later, i went to hook up her DLT drive to the Mac and quickly realized that we seriously jumped the gun in thinking that we didn't need the ATTO card anymore :P

.....wow looks like most of South Florida just lost power... I'm in Homestead at the moment, had a flicker but nothing more.

/KRM