[geeks] Rush [was Re: Rebates]

Wed Feb 6 14:19:06 CST 2008

>> Thanks for the reminder.  Love that track.
> Not for nothing is it Rush has been described as "The thinking man's
> rock band".

While Rush is perhaps the most consistently so, there are others; I've
seen subversive currents of philosophy in others, such as Styx (most of
Grand Illusion is a good exmaple) and Aerosmith ("Same old same old
every day if things don't change you're just going to rot!  If you do
what you've always done you'll always get what you always got!").

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca