[geeks] Silicon Valley expense information

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Wed Feb 6 07:56:50 CST 2008

Silly Valley is Silly for a reason. No ideas on costs.

It may work better to just use a PO box at a Mail Boxes ETC and VoIP
to forward a phone number as well as a fax forwarding service? The
Mail Boxes ETC can usually to basic faxing/scanninng for you, too.
Some of those services may seem pricey, but it's cheaper than real-
estate, business insurance, business license, etc.