[geeks] I was wrong (big 2.5" PATA drives)

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Feb 4 10:12:38 CST 2008

" From: Jonathan Groll <lists at groll.co.za>
"
" On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 11:50:54PM -0500, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
" > []
" >
" > Most of the time I never see the money.
" >
" > []
"
" And then there's my personal favourite - we can't send you the rebate
" because you live in somehwere other than mainland USA (but we're still
" happy to ship to you)...

which probably distills down to 'we -can- send you the rebate but
we're -not-legally-required-to-, so we're gonna screw you since you
can't come after us...'