[geeks] Ya-HoooooO!

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Feb 1 15:45:57 CST 2008

Mike Meredith wrote:
> The Wii is interesting in that it seems to appeal to people who
> wouldn't ordinarily consider a games console.

The big win that the Wii has is how incredibly intuitive they controls
are.  My entire family played Wii when i brought it to my parents' house
on Christmas, including my sister and parents who have never had much
interest in video games at all.  Everyone loved Wii tennis, bowling, and
boxing and had a lot of fun playing it.  We didn't play any of the other
games because they aren't as much fun for multiplayer play, and they
aren't as easy to learn for someone who isn't familiar with typical
video game concepts.  Wii sports is wonderfully easy to learn how to
play, and many hours of fun.

    -Dan Sikorski