[geeks] PCI-X motherboard

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Tue Aug 26 18:23:37 CDT 2008

This one might work for you. <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150285790224
 >. Note that is a bundle, and also note that you can probably get the
same bundle cheaper from that seller if you don't need a BIN.

No relation or previous business with the seller, I just have been
looking at system parts over the last few days anyway so I happened to
see it right after reading your post.

Good luck in your search.

  - Micah