[geeks] Looking for Sun Ultra 10 1 GB RAM

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Thu Aug 21 11:28:35 CDT 2008

I've recently donated my Ultra 10 to the synagogue I go to for use as a
mail server.  It's only got 256MB of RAM in it and I plan to use it for
more things than just mail (I'm working with a couple of guys on a High
Holiday seating application that will be easier for people to submit
their seating requests for the Jewish High Holidays as well as other
things).  Anyway, I want to upgrade the memory to 1GB but I don't want
to pay the exorbitant prices that people on ePay seem to think that used
memory is worth.  Does anyone have 4x256MB RAM for the Ultra 10 they'd
like to get rid of?

Ido

--
Ido Dubrawsky