[geeks] New Intel Atom-based barebones system

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Thu Aug 14 23:52:22 CDT 2008

On Aug 15, 2008, at 12:01 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> For about $140 you can get an MSI barebones system based on the
> new, Intel Atom
> CPU - it can take one Optical and one hard drive. It has a power-
> brick and
> Gigabit Ethernet...
>
> Link: http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-
> TechBargains&cm_mmc=AFC-TechBargains-_-NA-_-NA-_-
> NA&Item=N82E16856167032

I appreciate your posting that.

However, would you please consider putting a bookmarklet to a service
like Shorterlink.org (Shawn's), referurl.net (mine), or bit.ly (cool
name) in your bookmark bar and consider using it when posting such
longer URLs?

Anyway, other than wireless, is the mini PCIe slot good for anything?

I wish I could convince more people to get stuff like this instead of
Pentium-D monstrosities.