[geeks] Has anyone tried the Asus eee 10"

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:14:30 CDT 2008

I understand.  I sold my laptops this past weekend and am thinking about an
eee/hp 2133-type laptop.

I used a 7" eee for a while and connected it to a USB keyboard & mouse and a
17" monitor.  It was pretty good for a internet station when at a desktop.
It was easy to carry around but my old, tired eyes couldn't handle the type
type on the 7" screen.