[geeks] [rescue] E250 temperatures

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 14 12:00:17 CDT 2008

***
*** Moved to geeks
***

>From: Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>
>Date: 2008/04/14 Mon AM 09:42:20 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] E250 temperatures

>Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
>> Either Lancaster, PA is some special case, or things are not quite as
>> bad as al-Reuters would have us believe.
>
>I personally know of people who are continuing to spend against their
>credit cards for shit they don't need even as they're about to lose
>their house.  People are stupid.

Of course - the Gov't will freeze their payments, lower the interest,a nd make it harder to get forclosed on. Then they won't have to save for medical emergencies, since Hillary/Obama/McCain are all promising national health care, and we've got SS to ensure they never need to worry about their retirement.

Uhm, good luck with that. I knew when I was 18 years old that SS in this country was not going to be around for me, and in twenty-mumble years from know, I fully expect to be proven correct.

Yay.

That's why I keep buying scratch off lottery tickets...

Lionel