[geeks] Difference Engine at the Computer History  Museum

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 11 23:07:14 CDT 2008

>From: wa2egp at att.net
>Date: 2008/04/11 Fri PM 10:01:04 CDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Difference Engine at the Computer History  Museum

>> Maybe after TCF, when I am flush with money from a few select items.
>>
>> BTW, anyone "local" looking for a Mac G4, 400 MHz? I've got a couple to shed and
>> I thought I'd offer here first.
>>
>> Lionel
>
>Hmmmm......

Bob, you are always my best customer ;^)

I've got 3 to shed (most likely), no prices yet, but I think it's 2x 400 MHz units and one 466 MHz "sawtooth" all in good (not "new") condition...

Lionel
PS - I rented two spaces in the flea market, and I'll have two ID badges. Bob, when you got to TCF call me and I can meet you out front and give you a badge. I'll send you my cell #

Lionel