[geeks] Paging software?

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Tue Apr 1 15:47:38 CDT 2008

Alois Hammer wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:03:42 -0500 (CDT), "Jonathan C. Patschke"
> <jp at celestrion.net> said:
>> You, sir, have an intractable problem!

> So far, I'm getting suggestions to do anything and everything but send
> pages via SNPP and/or WCTP, and I don't really understand why.  I'm
> starting to feel like I've asked about a problem with Outlook Express on
> a Thunderbird support forum.

If your network connection is down, how can you notify your pager via
the network?  That is the problem people are trying to help you solve.

If your point is, just the email server goes down and nothing else, then
I agree people are making suggestions that don't quite fit the problem
domain.

(or else I missed part of the thread)

--Patrick