[geeks] Hosting - 600GB disk - 6000GB transfer - $8 - Catch?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Oct 12 09:41:20 CDT 2007

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Dan Sikorski wrote:
>
>> I think I'm pretty much the opposite.  I don't find programming to be
>> very much fun at all.  Maybe I have yet to learn a language that I like,
>> or have not learned one well enough to really be comfortable with it,
>> but I have always found programming to be tedious and frustrating. On
>> the other hand, I usually find the problem solving aspects of system
>> administration to be the most fun.
>>

> It's not so much that you have to find a language.  You have to find a
> *programming style* you like.  Once you do that, the language is kind of
> irrelevant.

So what you're saying is that i probably don't like *half-ass*
programming, but might like *whole-ass* programming?  That would make
sense, as the programming I've done is definitely *half-ass*, and in
general, i get frustrated with things that are done half-ass, regardless
of what they are.  *Whole-ass* is probably right up my alley, since if
you shuffle the words around, you get a word that describes me.

How would i know what programming style appeals to me?

    -Dan Sikorski