[geeks] Global Warming causes...

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 21:44:46 CST 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 3:27 PM, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Lionel Peterson wrote:
> >> I think I'll stop my rant here...otherwise I might start lambasting
> >> W, Cheney, and the rest of this degenerate administration (and
> >> Congress) for their stupid, myopic, crony based policies on energy
> >> and the environment (and I don't think the Democrats would have
> >> done much better).
> >
> > I like the George Carlin theory on human existance, that we exist on
> > the planet for the sole purpose of making a substance the planet
> > could not make on it's own - plastic! Aside from that we are a
> > "surface nusiance":
> >
> > http://youtube.com/watch?v=hm8LimgwrX0
> >
> > Very Funny (IMHO)
>
> Why are we here?
>
> Plastic, asshole!
>
> (One of my favorites.)
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

What utterly amazes me is that our human activities is causing the same
scale of warming on  Mars!
We are indeed wicked and destructive people!
In spite of the cooling trend that scientists are now telling us about, we
are destroying the earth and our neighbor, the planet Mars.
We are very hateful indeed!
But as implied above and validated by scientists (in reports published this
week that just by looking at the universe [stars, planets, space, dark
matter, comets, etc.], we are drastically cutting the life expectancy by
millions of years.
Our reach exceeds our physical grasp.
We are very, very bad people!

If plastic is our destiny, we are succeeding!  Not only do we make plastic
gas out of dead dinosaurs, we now make plastic bags out of corn!
Maybe we aren't so very, very bad.

Science sucks!  (science is good, thouh!)