[geeks] Wal-Mart

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 09:13:52 CST 2007

>From: John Francini <francini at mac.com>
>Date: 2007/11/29 Thu AM 08:25:58 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Wal-Mart

>Unfortunately, I utterly resent the fact that Tupperware use
>salespeople instead of simply being either (a) in a store, or (b) on
>a website. This is FOOD STORAGE, not bespoke tailoring.  The sales
>model doesn't fit.  (Well, maybe it fits for them, but doesn't fit
>for me.)

I think you're looking for something to be upset about, you can get tupperware without seeing a salesperson here:

http://www.tupperware4you.com/

Or, if you prefer, buy direct from the Mfg. here:

http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/home

It appears that Tupperware has taken control of their on-line sales and offers their goods direct...

Lionel