[geeks] Opinions on T-Mobile and Verizon

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Sat Nov 24 16:44:43 CST 2007

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:57:01 +0100, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> Easy there, big fella.  I had to start wearing reading glasses when I
> was about 45, so ...

Those few in my family who avoid seeing glasses in earlier life usually
end up waiting until their 50s or 60s before needing reading glasses.

As for myself, my optician claimed I had the eyes of a 20-year old. I
pointed out if I was going to steal the eyes of a 20-year old, I'd pick
one with good eyes :)

> Is your mum cute?

You'll have to ask my dad. He's the giant with the big red beard, a mad
glint in his eye and a battle-axe to hand. Oh! And he's standing right
behind you :)

(And I deliberately didn't get the reference)

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
  So I think I'm becoming a geek vampire. Damn. Hate when that happens.