[geeks] Mac memory falling in price

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 24 10:34:24 CST 2007

>From: Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com>
>Date: 2007/11/24 Sat AM 12:46:50 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: [geeks] Mac memory falling in price

>A month ago I got 4GB of memory for my Mac Pro from OWC for $280.
>
>The same memory is now $210.
>
>So you gotta wonder... how low will it go?  Do it now, or wait?  :)

My advice is to buy the memory you need when you need it, don't buy it because the price is lower than you previously paid...

I'm considering getting another 4 Gigs for my 2x Quad core server, I paid $265 for the first 2x 2 Gig DIMMs, and once it dips below $200 I'll probably go for the extra RAM (then I'l lhave the machine maxed out)...

Lionel