[geeks] a cell phone that doesn't suck

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Nov 22 22:06:50 CST 2007

On Nov 22, 2007, at 10:37 PM, James Fogg wrote:

> I like a lot of what Verizon is offering, and I find their coverage to
> be way better than the GSM providers (Sprint, AT&T). You won't find a
> phone-only model, but many models, especially the Motorola's, keep the
> toys in the background. They even have a nearly pure phone hardened,
> waterproof, shock-resistant model for people like construction
> workers.

I might see what they have then.

I don't really like Sprint, but then... I kinda think they all suck.

I wouldn't even bother getting another phone, except that I don't have
a land line any more, and a lot of people use my number, so...

It's just easier to not have things you don't want.

One day, I might want to carry a Cray that can shoot cinematic
masterpieces and scratch my back.

But today, I just want a phone... :)