[geeks] Etoys is a software package (was Re: OLPCs for sale...)

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 19:21:52 CST 2007

On Nov 16, 2007 7:14 PM,  <geeks-request at sunhelp.org> wrote:

> From: Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com>
>
> Erm...   Here's something...  interesting...  Look at the captions on
> these pictures here:  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Khairat_Chronicle  "The
> teacher explains eToys to Gayatri"  WTF?  Let's hope that's just a
> careless caption, or that the question only came up because the the
> teacher sent a toy home for someone's birthday.
>
>     -Dan Sikorski

eToys is an educational package written in Squeak Smalltalk and, from
what I understand, runs quite well on the flavor of Linux run on the
OLPC.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Etoys

Nothing to do with physical toys or their sales.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.